Monday, October 04, 2010

Days 1488 & 473 ROMERIA

Today, we woke up ready and got dressed to go to the romeria. I don´t know much about the romeria but I know that I get to dress up in my flamenca dress.
Before we went out, we took some pictures with some of my friends.




Then, we got in the car and drove until we got to ¨La Madroña¨, where the romeria is. Here is a picture of the group. Of course, more people came and went but this is the basic group.

Pictures with Tito JJ y Tita A.

Mami and Tita A.

With Tito M y Abuelo.

Lila showing off her outfit.

Some pictures with pony #1. Abuelo got it for me and took me for a stroll.

Then it was time for Abuela and Tita C to show me around the romeria.

More pictures of our group so that you get an idea of what a romeria is like.

Lila and Tito M.

Pony #2.

Not very long after this, we went home. This was a great day and we had lots of fun. This was a day to remember for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Gr. J. said...

Thanks for the pictures. Lots of beautiful girls in fancy dresses!!

Erin said...

Little L looks so grown up. Dresses in Iowa don't even come close. Ruffles are so much fun!

Marieta said...

I love that you keep using "y" instead of "and" in the middle of a text in English! For real, hahaha