Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Days 1460 & 445 CECILIA´S BIRTHDAY

Today is my birthday. Look how beautiful I look.

And look how happy I am.

And look at the 3 cakes that I am going to eat. This is going to be a great birthday. :D

Abuelo and Abuela gave me a bike for my birthday.

Kisses to Abuelo and Abuela.
Today, it is also Tito JJ´s birthday, so we both sat at the table while everybody sang ¨Cumpleaños Feliz¨ and ¨Las Mañanitas¨.


Enjoying the new toys and the new friends.

Another new friend.

Lila, DO NOT touch my toys. They are new.

Party is over. It´s time to cuddle with Abuelo and maybe fall asleep.

Thank you to everybody who came to my birthday and to those who couldn´t come but sent me presents or thought about me today.

1 comment:

Gr. J. said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day.