Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Days 1317 & 302, Thursday, 15 April, 2010

I had a great day today. It was a very busy day, but a very good one.
In the morning, Daddy, Mami, Lila and I went to a park. There was a bridge by the park. A very cool bridge. I ran up and down the bridge many times. Then, I went to play in the park.





I started feeling sick to my stomach. I really don't know why. We decided to go back to the farm.


I was playing with Cheney when Grandpa came. Of course, I ran to see him and asked him to give me a ride in the tractor. I love riding the tractor. I even have a special seat, just for me.


Grandpa took me to see the cows.

And the cats. I think I like the cats better. :)

I'm going to sleep good tonight.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I think cousin M needs a cat like that!

la mama de marieta said...

Las niñas son muy guapas, me encanta la foto derecha de la hierba, pero la que está realmente guapa es la mama. Enhorabuena!!!!