Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Days 1296 & 281, Thursday, 25 March, 2010

The Spring Festival in school is today. All the kids are dressed up, and we are going to sing and dance in front of all the parents.
I'm so excited.
Here are some pictures before we left the house.

And here are photos of me dancing. I'm a very good dancer. Everybody says. You should ask me to dance for you if you don't believe me.



Just showing off my wings.

Mami and Daddy loved my dance, and congratulated me after the performance.

After all the dances were danced, all the kids and mothers and teachers went to a park to do some egg hunting and playing and just have a good time.
Here I am with a good friend of mine.

Lila was also there.

On another note, that night Daddy wanted to watch some basketball so we all went to a restaurant. Lila and I had a great time playing together.


2 comments:

Erin said...

THAT is the outfit Cecilia should wear to the wedding. It's perfect!

I think Lila may weigh more than Maggie now! She's getting so much hair and chebby cheeks

Gr. J. said...

Yes, I think butterfly wings would be a nice touch at the wedding! See you soon.