Thursday, September 10, 2009

Days 1095-97 & 80-82, 5, 6 & 7 September, 2009

This Monday, while all you communists were celebrating the American Labor Movement, I turned three years old. Mommy and Daddy had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told them quite plainly that I wanted pink cake and candles. Instead, they planned a weekend trip to the beach. We got in the car Saturday morning and drove about three hours to the Michoacan coast to a beach called Las Brisas.

The hotel had two pools, and the beach was very, very close and nearly deserted. They had fresh seafood and the nice lady there would bring you chocolate milk or a Fresca or anything else you wanted to drink. I spent about 7 hours in the pool everyday with my water wings.

After we got home on Monday Daddy went out and bought a cake with candles, so my birthday turned out OK in the end.

4 comments:

Marieta said...

Wow Cecilia! Que cumple más chulo! No me puedo creer que tengas ya 3 añitos, que mayor estas! Espero que te hayas recuperado de tu labio, pobrecita. Y tu hermanita esta muy guapa con sus pendientes nuevos :) Un besito para los 4.

Ann SB said...

Such pretty ladies!

Anonymous said...

Hey there.
I wanted to ask for a big favor.Do you have the adress and number for that hotel in las brisas. It looks great. Thank you so much for your help.

Gus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.