Saturday, July 11, 2009

Days 1032 & 17, 4 July, 2009

This was my first 4th of July with my grandparents, so all of us were very excited about it. So, of course, it rained. But we didn't care. We still had a very good time. Let me tell/show you.

When we arrived in town to see the parade, it was raining. But Grandma came ready for the bad weather.


Finally, it stopped raining and the parade started. I got lots and lots of candy. And I ate it all by myself. Well, I think I shared with Mami and Daddy and some of my cousins. Anyway, as you can see, there were lots of people to see the parade. And if you look hard enough to the second picture here, you will be able to see Grandma, Mami with Lila in a sling and super pregnant aunt E.

After the parade, we went to the park. I had so much fun. I rode the train.
I also won a Tigger backpack in the raffle.

It was a great day.
And at the end of the day, we watched the fireworks.
Sorry, we got no pictures of the fireworks. We were too busy watching them.

1 comment:

Marieta said...

Anda, tiran caramelos, como los reyes magos de mi pueblo! Pero ahi quien los tira? Tambien se disfraza la gente?

Cecilia, para ser tan jovencita, tiene mucho estilo. Que fashion va ella siempre!! :))