Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 997, 30 May, 2009

Today the whole family got ready to go to a wedding. The girls wore dresses and the boys wore pants. I like dresses better, so I don't understand why the boys didn't wear dresses like the girls did. I asked Grandpa and he said he didn't look good in a dress, but I disagree. Everybody looks good in dresses. I decided to wear the dress that my Tita gave me for Christmas. And off we went to the wedding.



Here I am blowing bubbles with Daddy after the wedding.

Here I am with Mami, just walking around.

And here I am with my Daddy, and the whole wedding party going for a ride.
After this, we went to the party, where I played and danced until 10:30, which, of course, is way past my bed time, but for some reason Daddy and Mami let me stay up.
It was a really fun day.

No comments: