Sunday, April 05, 2009

Day 934, 28 March, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This year we had Easter Egg Hunt two weeks early. Why? I don't know. I bet it was a grown-up thing.

Here I am, with all the other kids, waiting for the hunt to start.

Look, I found an egg.


The Easter Bunny came and I told him about all the sweets that I found in the eggs.


After that, we played lots of games. It was a lot of fun.


Eventually, Mami and Daddy took me home. There, there was another surprise waiting for me.

I have to say that it was a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Marieta said...

Ese conejo de pascua me da miedo...

Por cierto, me gusta tu conjuntito de bolso y vestido :) Estas muy guapa.

No nos has dicho si va a ser niño o niña, perri!

Parece que Cecilia se lo pasó muy bien. No sabia yo q en Mexico tb tenian esa tradicion.

Un besote!

Gr. O said...

Will that swimming pool fit in your suitcase to Iowa or will you have to leave it home for Daddy?