Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fiesta.


Today, I went to my friend's birthday party, well, actually, it was my friend's sister's birthday party, and there were bouncy castles, and a trampoline, and potato chips, and a girl painted my face, and there were cupcakes, and I hit a pinata really good, and we raced, and I got a whistle to take home, and I picked up candy from the pinata, and I ate some lollipop, but then the cake came out so I put down the lollipop, and now I wonder where the lollipop is, but then we limboed and walked around the chairs when the music played but then when the music stopped we all had to sit down but it was silly because the girl took away a chair and there weren't enough, and there were slides, and I took my shoes off for the bouncy castle, and it rained a little bit, and I ate cotton candy when I got there, and there was chocolate in my take-home bag, and after I played I drank juice and remembered to say "thankyougracias" and there were two kinds of Jell-0: Red and Green.

1 comment:

Sarah Hensley said...

LOL sounds fun... she definitely looks enthusiastic about the red jello!