Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 841, 25 December, 2008

Christmas' Day

I woke up at 8:30 in the morning, which is really late for my taste. I don't know what happened to me. When I came down the stairs, guess what I saw. Santa had come and left lots and lots of gifts for me and for my family. But especially for me. :)



I got a tricycle.



Daddy showed me how to ride it.



I also got a barbie, reading books, coloring books, colors, clothes, earrings, and I bet I'm forgetting something because there were lots of things.



And a hat.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Christmas present ever...new pictures de Cecilia y mi familia!

...and I got to practice my Spanglish, too!

Love the Christmas hat! Super cute.

Anonymous said...

The Gilmores' would like to thank Aunt.L for all the graduation food we had at Christmas today...smoked salman, meat and cheese tray, spinach y artichoke dip.

It was delicious!

Anonymous said...

P.S. everybody loved the Christmas card from Mexico! Ours was in the mailbox when we got home!

Thanks so much!