Sunday, November 23, 2008

A small backyard project...

Daddy, let's do something fun with these boxes. The birds and I have an idea...


First, let's take some "before" shots. This is my good side.



Looks good. Not great, but good. Can't we pretty it up any more? Add a few bells and whistles?


How come we haven't done this before? I like colors. I like messes. I like wearing mommy and daddy's clothes. We should paint everyday from now on.


Daniel San, show me Paint the Fence!

What a productive use of two long weekends, Daddy! Do you even remember what a football looks like?

Stay tuned for more...



This post is in loving memory of Cecilia's parakeets, Amarillo and Blanco.

R.I.P. Birdies, 2008-2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Amarillo and Blanco? I'm so sad!

Joe Fred said...

You weren't lying. That box/school is way better than I imagined.

Unknown said...

hola quiero comentar que cecilia esta hecha una muñeca.

Anonymous said...

ademas de muñeca estaecha toda un artistaaaaaaaa...haber si me enseñas esa casitaaaa

eli