Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 759, 4 Octubre, 2008

Today, we decided to go for a walk downtown. We found a lot of very interesting things. This is just one of them. Look closely and you'll see what I'm talking about.



We also found a mercadillo where you could buy everything, and I mean everything. You could also eat everything. We sat for a little bit in one of the bars to have some tacos and horchata.



But the main reason why this little trip made in the blog is what we bought at the mercadillo. I introduce you to my new little pets. I'm not sure if you can see them right, but they are parakeets. One of the is white and light blue and the other one is green and yellow. They are beautiful and they also sing.



I'm so excited about my two new friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you named them yet?

Now Grandpa will have real competition for his bird song when he comes visit.

Sarah Hensley said...

We hope you're enjoying Mexico. They obviously have very nice fountains there LOL!
Keep up with all the cute pictures of Cecilia-- we check this all the time!
Love, Sarah and Nathan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday la mama de Cecilia! Hope you had a great birthday date...will catch up with you later.