Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hangin' Out

How does a girl like me pass the time on these long winter days stuck inside the house?

I like to get myself into various organizational projects.

When everything seems in order, I like to run some numbers on the ole' calculator. (Watch out for the monkey. He's trouble! You wouldn't believe the stories dinosaur and crybaby tell about what goes on when the everyone's asleep.)

It's nice to get some work done, but a girl's got to step out of her office and get some air once in a while.


Be careful out there. There have been reports of a homeless man attacking the good people of this neighborhood. I gave this guy half a cookie last week and now he won't leave me alone.

Mommy keeps busy with her own projects. That afghan will keep me nice and warm. I hope it's ready when I pack for Harvard (or Brown - Safety School!)

1 comment:

Sarah Hensley said...

Cute pictures!!